HSBC NZ Sevens 2019
The HSBC New Zealand Sevens returns to FMG Stadium Waikato in Hamilton on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 January 2019.
We are gearing up for an epic weekend of explosive rugby action and off-field entertainment!
Mix it up! Choose your Sevens style for one day or two and take in all the action on and off the pitch.
There’s allocated seating in the Blue Zone (Brian Perry Stand) or general admission in the Amber Zone (R18 seating in the WEL Networks Stand or standing in Greenzone), Family picnic area in the Family Zone (Greenzone, grass embankment) or choose general admission seating in the White Zone (Goal line, alcohol free).
The 2019 HSBC New Zealand Sevens operates a tiered ticketing system, rewarding those who buy early with the best priced tickets. Each tier has a set allocation of tickets, once this allocation is exhausted, it goes up to the next tier. The sooner you buy, the more you save.
It sold out in 2018 so make sure you get in quick! It’s ON!
Important Event Information
- You must have your ticket to gain entry to the event. Do not forget to bring tickets with you.
- If you have opted to collect your tickets, they can be picked up at i-SITE Hamilton or at the box office at the event. It is preferred that you collect your tickets prior to the event.
- Sevens will be cashless, information on this can be found here
- All gates open at 9.30am each day
- Re-entry to the stadium will not be admitted after 6:00pm each day
- Full schedule can be found here
Gate number can be found on each ticket, please access the venue via this gate. Gate map can be found on our website here
- Amber Zone – Gate 1 NOTE: Must be over 18 and have valid ID to enter
- Green Zone – Gate 3
- White Zone – Gate 4
- Blue Zone – Gate 3 or 4
- There is a free shuttle from Hood St to FMG Stadium between 10am – 4pm each event day
Important notice: The authorised ticket seller for this event is Ticketek. When purchasing tickets please ensure you are doing so via Ticketek only. FMG Stadium Waikato has no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. For more information on ticket resale sites and the impact on consumers, view the Consumer NZ Report here.