We want your event experience at FMG Stadium Waikato to be safe and enjoyable.
The information below tells you what you can bring into the venue or need to leave at home, what behaviour is and isn’t acceptable and what the consequences are if you fail to follow these conditions of entry.
Your entry to the venue is subject to you complying with these conditions. Conditions may vary at some events, so please check the relevant page on our website for any additional conditions.
PATRON SAFETY & ENJOYMENT
We want everyone to have a great time in a safe environment and we appreciate your help to make this happen.
- You and your possessions may be searched before entering the venue, during the event or when leaving the venue. If you refuse to participate in searches, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the venue.
- You will be responsible for your belongings, do not leave them unattended.
- You must keep access ways, aisles, entry doors, stairs and emergency exits clear at all times.
- You must be appropriately dressed:
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- No clothing may be worn that may be confused with security staff, e.g. high visibility vests
- Clothing must conform to a reasonable standard of decency relevant to the event
- We encourage you to dress up for some events, however please follow these guidelines when designing your costume:
- Costumes must conform to a reasonable standard of decency
- Costumes must not take up more space than your seat or impact the view of others
- Accessories that look like or can be used as weapons are not permitted
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Our venue is smoke free and you may only smoke in designated areas.
- You may be monitored by CCTV and your actions recorded.
- Some events may include activities that could be a risk to your health and safety. You acknowledge this and enter the venue at your own risk.
Your behaviour can influence the experience for you and others at an event and we expect a high standard of behaviour at our venue. We want everyone to have a great experience so please follow these guidelines:
- You must follow the instructions of venue and event staff.
- You must occupy the seat specified on your ticket for an event with allocated seating.
- You must consider other patrons when using mobile devices. For performance events they should be turned off or on silent. Flash photography is not permitted.
- As we are a licenced venue you must not bring in or take out any alcohol without our prior permission.
- You may be asked to provide identification to prove your age if you wish to purchase alcohol or attend an R rated event. Forms of identification we will accept are:
- A valid passport
- New Zealand drivers licence
- HANZ 18+ card
- If you become intoxicated you will be required to leave the event and venue.
- If you do any of the following you may be refused entry to the venue or required to leave the venue:
- Unauthorised gambling
- Sell tickets or merchandise or promoting products or services
- Take unauthorised commercial photographs or video
- Enter, attempt to enter or interfere with a restricted area, e.g. performance or playing area
- Bring in items that are not allowed
- Damage, deface or misuse any part of the venue or equipment
- Behave in a disruptive or offensive manner
- Behave in a way that unreasonably affects others working or attending the event
- Supply alcohol to minors
THINGS YOU CAN BRING WITH YOU
There are some things that you are welcome to bring into the venue when you attend an event provided that their presence or use doesn’t interfere with the event or disturb other visitors’ enjoyment of the event. You can bring:
- Personal effects such as a coat, small bag or small umbrella, as long as they can be easily stored under your seat or carried by you when not in use
- A mobile phone, personal camera or electronic device
- A disability assist dog
- An empty drinking container no larger than 1 litre which can be filled at one of the water taps in the venue
- Home-made food for personal consumption, such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits or cake that is not in commercial packaging
THINGS YOU CAN’T BRING WITH YOU
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment there are some things you may not bring with you. We also have commercial partnerships that we need to protect.
Please leave the following restricted items behind when attending events as you may be required to surrender them as a condition of entry to the event or the venue. We are unable to provide storage and surrendered items may not be returned. You can’t bring:
- Commercially produced food and drinks
- Glass containers, cans or thermos flasks
- Sound devices that are considered by venue management to be a nuisance, including air horns, drums and whistles
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Illegal substances or items
- Signage, products, clothing or equipment considered by venue management to be offensive
- Unauthorised promotional material including signage, products and clothing
- Laser lights or pointers
- Gang patches/colours
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapon
- Items that may be thrown, e.g. bolts, marbles
- Professional camera, video or audio recording equipment
- Furniture, including but not limited to seats, sofas, sun umbrellas
- Items that may be used for defacing or damaging property, e.g. markers
- Items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
- For safety reasons, pushchairs and strollers are not permitted in the stadium
- Ticketing conditions also apply to all ticketed events. Please refer to the ticketing terms and conditions for further details.
- Pass-outs may not be available at all events. Re-entry to an event will be with a valid ticket only.
- You consent to any image of you at the venue being used for reasonable publicity purposes by the venue.
- Remote piloted aircraft systems (e.g. drones) may be used at the venue and you consent to their use.
- You agree not to hold the venue or event staff liable for any claim of loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from or in relation to your attendance at our venue.
In the unfortunate event that you do not follow the conditions of entry you may be subject to the following actions:
- You may be refused entry or required to leave the venue.
- If you are intoxicated you will be refused entry or required to leave the venue.
- You may be refused re-entry to the venue for a period of 24 hours.
- Police may be asked to remove you from the venue.
- You may be issued with a trespass notice from the venue and any other premises owned by us for a period of 2 years.
- You may be prosecuted for any criminal offence.
Enjoy your time at FMG Stadium Waikato